Panasonic 48V 17AH Lithium Removable Battery
500 Watt Bafang Motor
55-65Km (Pure Electric) 80-100Km (Electric Assist Mode)
Mobile Phone Holder - Charger,
6061 aluminum alloy
Shimano 21 Speed
9 Level Cruise Control
Handle Bar, Stem, Headset, Seat Post & Pedals
Front LED Light
Large LCD Display
Display Functions: MPH, Km/Miles, Electricity, Shift, Error Code, PAS Power, etc
26" x 4"with Quick Release Front Hub
35KG (Carton 5KG)
1530mm x 250mm x 850mm
Buy with confidence from Phatrider.
Once you receive the product, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us in unused condition within 14 days of taking delivery for an exchange or a full refund excluding our initial shipping cost. Please note that the 14-day money back guarantee only applies to electric bikes, electric scooters and electric skate boards and it does not apply to spare parts, including but not limited to batteries and controllers.
In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, please must notify Phatrider within 14 days of taking delivery of your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Phatrider staff in order to facilitate your return.
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories. The product must be in perfect condition for resale. For example, if a product was used and shows signs of wear, including dirt, it cannot be returned.
The 14-day period within which you are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that you accept delivery of your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 4 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
The Product must be returned to Phatrider within 10 business days of your request to return your Product under this Policy.
You must return the Products for which you are seeking a store credit or refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Phatrider staff provide to you. It is recommended if posting the item that you buy insurance for loss or damage in transit.
After receiving the returned Products, Phatrider will issue a refund minus the initial shipping cost as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
Phatrider reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
The 14-day money back guarantee is only valid for the original product. If you bought the original product, changed your mind a exchanged the original for a second product, then the second product cannot be returned or exchanged because you changed your mind again.
You are responsible to return the item at your cost and we don’t take any responsibility if an item is damaged in transit. The cost to return an item may be higher than the original shipping cost. If posting the item, we recommend to buy insurance for loss or damage in transit.
All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
For our full Return & Exchange Policy requirements please refer to our Terms & Conditions on our website www.phatrider.com.au
Phatbikes $110 Flat Fee to all Capital Cities
South East Queensland (SEQ) $50
Scooters $70 Australia Wide
Skateboards $50 Australia Wide
Warranty against possible manufacturing defects for electric bikes. 36 months for frame (forks are not part of frame), 6 months for battery, motor, controller, instrument, speed control handle, crank gear disk, front fork, front shaft, rear shaft, flywheel, chain & charger, 1 month for Lamps, pedals, tires, brake handles, expendable consumables. Excludes misuse/abuse and water damage eg. riding through the surf or rain. Customers responsibility to return and redeliver the item. Warranty is only valid for original purchaser and a tax invoice must be produced to make your claim.
Items which are not covered by the warranty:
-minor scratches, marks or imperfections which do not significantly impact the performance and safety of the product
-damage due to external causes, e.g. damage by negligent use, incorrect use and tampering with the battery pack, damage by traffic accidents and damage during any transportation, e.g. by couriers. If a product has been damaged during shipping please report it within 14 day of receiving and we will work with you on a solution.
-damage due to normal wear and tear and maintenance. Wear and tear items which are not covered include tyres, tubes, brakes, brake pads, wheel spokes, derailleur tuning, gear adjustments, bottom bracket tightening, handlebar adjustments.
-If the bike doesn’t reach top speed this is not covered by warranty and if the distance per charge is not as advertised this is also not covered by warranty as this is only an estimate. Batteries lose capacity naturally. The advertised Amp Hours of battery is the closest estimate only.
-poor maintenance and any modifications to the product or components
-noise, e.g. squeaking noise or vibration noise
-It is accepted by the purchasers that there may be variations between two identical models, for example that the speed on low, medium and high pedal assist varies or that the power output varies. Phatrider does not guarantee that the performance of two identical models is exactly the same as there will be some natural variations.
- Warranty will be voided if the product is used commercially in any way.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
For the avoidance of doubt: We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Phatrider agrees to repair or replace the product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Phatrider’s specifications during: the Warranty period of 6 months for manufacturer faults of motor and 6 months for manufacturer faults of battery (pro rata) and 36 months for manufacturer faults of the frame.
- The Standard warranty period commences on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, the date of delivery of the product will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Warranty.
- Phatrider requires any customer requesting service under the Warranty to comply with directions from Phatrider staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions. Any repair service under warranty must be approved by Phatrider. If a customer decides to perform repairs on a product without Phatrider’s approval, Phatrider will under no circumstances be liable to pay for the cost of such unauthorized repair services.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Phatrider via email before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Phatrider reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Phatrider reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Phatrider will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Phatrider with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Phatrider. Phatrider may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
- If Phatrider is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Phatrider 's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Phatrider’s discretion). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- Where Phatrider authorises warranty service of a Product, the Customer will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorised repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. Always keep the original packing material. In this situation the Customer will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if Phatrider specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Phatrider if Phatrider specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Where the customer is located outside Australia, Phatrider may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by Phatrider. The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Phatrider upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Phatrider within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
- Phatrider reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including Phatrider's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
- The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Phatrider Authorised Repair Centre.
- Phatrider may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Phatrider where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Warranty do not apply as per section 14.
- Phatrider reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Phatrider’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Warranty is not transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from Phatrider.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product: If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product; If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product; Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product; To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions; To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer; To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for Digital Products To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications; To replacement or repair of any consumables (including cables), or lost parts or accessories; To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
- To the full extent permitted by law: Phatrider will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage. Phatrider's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Phatrider's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product. Phatrider excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
- Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Phatrider Products supplied by Phatrider, these Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The Lithium Battery Warranty Period is 6 months. It is warranted that the battery retains 80% of capacity after 6 months.
- All warranties are voided if the product will be modified